Thank you to PiP, from Piglet in Portugal, for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. It’s my first blog award!
Seven random things about me:
- I can trace my heritage on my daddy’s side, all the way back to a little town south-west of Warsaw, Poland.
- From the time I was 11 years old, until the time I met Scuba Man, I wanted to be a lawyer. Falling in love changes everything!
- George Strait is my all time favorite music performer, followed by Josh Groban.
- Politically, I considered myself a Federalist and I no longer think the United States is a federation. The federal government imposes their will on the states without regard to the Constitution…but I’m not getting political on this blog.
- The first time I went snorkelling, I giggled so much that everyone around me could hear it, even underwater. Is it any wonder I took up scuba diving?
- I got lasic eye surgery about 10 years ago. I was so scared to get it done that I made Scuba Man do it first.
- I once stood in line for 12 hours just to get Richard Petty’s autograph. He was one of my childhood heroes.
I want to pass this award on to the following bloggers, in no particular order. They are some of my favorite blogs. My other favorite bloggers have already won the Versatile Blogger Award!
The Settlers Give It Passion Kristin moved to New York last year and shares her adventures as a settler. I live vicariously through her some days!
Back Seat View Theresa writes about, and photographs, her many trips on the back of her husband’s motorcycle. It’s a great blog whether you ride or not.
Eleanor Called Ella Writing about growing up. I like this because I’m still waiting to grow up!
Finding Happiness Daily I can very much relate to this blog as it documents living with two special needs dogs.
The Mike/Mitch Project Mike is cooking his way through Mitch Omer’s Damn Good Food cookbook. Even thinking about this blog makes me gain weight!
Wordsmith’s Writing Desk A blog I just discovered yesterday. I had to go back and read it from the beginning. It’s that good.
Post It Notes From My Idiot Boss Just . Plain . Funny
boyonabudget Kathleen gives common sense money tips on finding financial freedom.
Embracing Insanity A most excellent teen writer.
Spellbound I’ve blogged about Dillon before. A great blog from a person I somehow feel a bit connected to spiritually. I don’t know why, so don’t ask.
Tibby’s Photos Tibby is working toward her dream job and documents it here. Kudos to her for living her dream!